Version 1.7.0 Released
note this post originally appeared on Patreon
I just released the 1.7.0 version of PDF to foundry. New in this version are:
- Abomination Vaults 1 - Ruins of the Gauntlight
- PFS 2-11 - The Pathfinder Trials
- Bounty #5 - Witch's Winter Holiday
- Bounty #6 - The Road From Otari
Additionally, there are the following improvements
- Images now save as the actual size found in the pdf instead of resizing to the foundry size. This results in a smaller file size as well as fixes the issue where people on Macs can't work with the massive grid-sized images in certain adventure paths.
- Some adventures (AV1, Beginner Box, AoE2) interactive maps/flip mats can be imported. Currently this workflow is not very refined since it doesn't come with walls or journals and should be improved in a future version.
- A bunch of backend code updates (updated to webpack 5, and a bunch of dependencies)
- Updated the pdf extraction code to handle 24bpp images as well as load the images from pdfs with annotations